Chiara Ferragni on InStyle Germany cover



A new era. Today in the morning I looked up on Instagram, during breakfast, as usual. But couldn't believe what I saw. A Blogger is on InStyle Germany cover :O
Don't get me wrong, I am totally happy for her and incredibly prowd.
The thing is, fashion and art are changing so much, so fast! And also I think that its actually pretty cool, we, human beings, are creatures of habits.
What happened to that time when models were on covers? What happened to that time when going to a vernissage was a chique, classy thing? (I have a story to explain that ;))
I guess although being cramped to our habits, we will have to change with it and make those our new habits...

So here is my story about the vernissage. Yesterday my feet were aching. And I had this vernissage in the evening I wanted to go (the first one on contemporary art) but before that I had university the whole day. So no way I was going to wear heels. Although I was feeling kind of bad and was afraid of being undressed because of it... Ok so this is how I imagined the vernissage was going to be.
In reality it was like that: I was actually almost kind of overdressed! No one was wearing heels, no one was really dressed up. Actully there were most of these "alternative artists/art lovers" with grandma's pullover on....But the worse thing is, they are not grandma's pullover....
Why am I telling you all this? Today in the morning I just realised that if I want to work with fashion or art I will have to deal with it. I will have to go with his change. Because now I realised that we are definitely in a new fashion and art era.
Anyway, I`m doing/processing quite well, as I was extremely happy that there is a collection from the Musée d`Orsay with Degas, Seurat, Cezanne coming to our Albertina in town! ;) 

Write down in the comments what you think about that!! :)

Haha even I have to say, how funny it is how you can get from a Blogger on a cover to that post-ending :D


Picture from Chiara Ferragnis Instagram profile

Comments

  1. Hi there, its good paragraph regarding media print, we all
    be familiar with media is a impressive source of information.

    Feel free to visit my web blog; tandem kayaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chiara and what she's been able to do
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking your kitchen style(Ryan Gosling Blade Runner Jacket) can be befuddling. We should perceive what your decisions are. On the off chance that your befuddled about what yours style might be perused on to settle on the choice less demanding or it might confound you more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath